"If I get married, I want to be very married."
-Audrey Hepburn

Friday, April 22, 2011

A conversation from last night

L "aghhh my back hurtsssss" (feel sorry for me)

M "OK seriously, you need to start strengthening your core muscles"

L "stop it, i'm not old, and i've never had back pain before"

M "you've also never been 24 before"

L "(scoffs) maybe my purse is too heavy. i think i need a new purse"

M "you need to start doing sit ups every day. you can get a new purse if you do that for a week straight"

L "DONE!" (sucker)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I'm jealous that your husband encourages you to be in good shape. My dr told me yesterday that I'm gaining too much weight and if I don't start watching my fats and sugars, the baby is going to get to big. I told Roy and his response is "Who cares. We have big babies." Yeah, because our babies' mom is a FATTY!

    ReplyDelete