"If I get married, I want to be very married."
-Audrey Hepburn

Monday, March 28, 2011

Things I love today

*Going to work in skirt i bought for $4.99 at Goodwill that feels like pajamas

*That it's becoming a ritual for M to tell me I look stylish on my way out the door (even when wearing said pajama skirt)

*Making this. It calls for cooking sherry and made me feel a little rebellious.



*Cooking with Mitchell

*Mexican Coke vs Mexican Pepsi competition



*The overnight hotel stay M planned for me and my two best friends. He forced me to take a vacation! Believe it guys.

*Coming home to a clean house and laundry put away...hopefully. (Mitchell?)

xxOoXoOx
L

3 comments:

  1. I want more details on asterisk #6. Should I or should I not be offended?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, I think that looks delicious! And I am not talking about the Mexican Coke, though you know the next time I am in Mexico I will be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My legs look like crap. I think we need to go back to the pool so they can even out.....

    I started spraying them with some junk I bought at the store (to try to even them out) and now they're not only splotchy, but they're ORANGE too. :) Man, Roy is so lucky to have such a HOT wife!

    ReplyDelete