"If I get married, I want to be very married."
-Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Birthday Party

It turns out that we are the kind of people that throw parties for their dog. And hey, I understand that it's totally ridiculous. But seriously how cute is that dog in a party hat?

Sister-in-law-Stephanie helped me make these cupcakes for the party. I think some of them turned out a little scary but such is life.


Before you make fun of my lameness you should know that I'm a fan of the theme party, and Fender's first birthday was as good excuse as any to invite our friends over and have dinner and some tasty doggy treats.

I told one of the doctors at work about this party, and she told me I needed some kids.

She might be right.

L

4 comments:

  1. she's just a doctor... what do they know?!
    also, super cute new layout. your da bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... You need some kids...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how The birthday pup didn't even make the cut for that last picture! I hope to see more of these themed parties.

    Oh and PS I am definitely the girl who grew up having full blow weddings for my dogs. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! more cousins please :)
    -the Paxton

    ReplyDelete