"If I get married, I want to be very married."
-Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I take it back


What I said about not getting a dog for a while? Scratch that. Fender Brown is the newest (and first) edition to this family of ours. He's been tons of fun and even more hard work. I seriously considered buying him some diapers today. He seems to be learning pretty fast though, and attracts dog-lovers from miles around. Seriously, you can't take him anywhere without someone squealing about the cute puppy. Even Mitchell loves this dog...and that's saying something.

3 comments:

  1. yeah fenders pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I want a dog, we have a yard and are home all day, but our yard is full of poison oak and our landlords are gratly opposed to dogs. sad. sad sad.

    Congrats on graduation that is soooooo cool.

    ReplyDelete