"If I get married, I want to be very married."
-Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

UPDATE: December & January

For those few people who actually read this, there's been a lot going on since the last post. We actually had time and a tiny bit of money this last Christmas, so it was fun to decorate our apartment. I made these burlap stockings and hung them in the kitchen since the fireplace was covered by multiple mountain bikes.
Seriously some of the best gifts I've ever gotten
And then January came, and there was this:
Two days later we flew to Milwaukee to see Kelly and Kim and these cuties, and also to go to Ivan and Maddie's wedding which I have no pictures of for some reason. It was such a fun/freezing trip and was also the beginning of never-ending morning (all day) sickness.
I turned 25 in Chicago, but since we were so busy we celebrated when we got home with a little party my mom threw me, which was so nice.

1 comment: