"If I get married, I want to be very married."
-Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nothingness

Over memorial day weekend I convince my mom to take me to lunch at Liberty Market. Which was delicious. And a really cool atmosphere. If you're into that sort of thing. And I am. Obviously.


Also I convinced her to purchase a Zebra Brownie which was just as delicous as it sounds. (Does it sound delicious?) (It was DELICIOUS)
You should try it.



In other news, this is what I left at home:


Poor guy. He just cuddles with the dog on the couch all day. He's going in for his last post-op today and hopefully can start to feel better soon.

It hurts his nose to smile and/or laugh, so when he thinks something is funny he does this heavy breathing thing. Which I have to imitate. Which makes him laugh for real. Which makes him groan in pain, which makes me laugh, which makes him laugh more. Fun times.

You have no idea.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment