"If I get married, I want to be very married."
-Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday Month!


Happy 24th birthday to me! As should every girl, I had a pink princess birthday dinner courtesy of my fabulous mother. Complete with feather boas and sparkly crowns. (Is that not a real word? Curse you red squiggle line for mocking my poor spelling). Guess what I got for my birthday!!! Stay tuned for some awesome crafts once I learn how to use this thing :)

In other news:
Yesterday half of our office building was evacuated due to a gas leak. Apparently our office was just fine to stay and breathe in the toxic fumes coming from the other side of the not so big building. Anyway, after a close call re: a panic attack on my part and the street being blocked by fire trucks so no patients could get in, I got off work an hour early. We went to the park.

xoxo
L

5 comments:

  1. you guys do birthday month, too? we're considering an extension out to birthday half-year. (The other half is half-birthday half-year.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got a cricut?! I am so jealous!!

    Go birthday half-year! (our kids won't get it though, that's just for K and I). Yes, are those parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, witty and clever. Also cunning
    Only two demerits:
    1 - No mention of father
    2 - misspelling of sparkley
    I love you so, my princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I declare my birthday month has begun. But I really only need a week, probably just one day. Maybe just Sunday dinner at Leanne's new house!

    ReplyDelete